Focus on the Right Things at the Right Time
- Do you feel as if you’re drowning because of everything you have to do?
- Are you and your team working harder than ever, yet you’re having less impressive results?
- Are you constantly playing catch up just to keep up?
If your participants answered ‘Yes’ to just one of those questions, this presentation is right for you and them!
In this highly interactive program, Liz will share her process for helping leaders – from the front lines to the C-Suite – identify what to focus on and when to optimize their impact, enhance team engagement, and achieve the outcomes they need and want.
By attending, participants will be able to:
- Identify what’s important and what’s not to them, their customers, and their leadership team
- Quickly identify which problems and solutions ARE worthy of their focus
- Incorporate a simple process for measuring impact INSTEAD OF JUST TRACKING metrics
About Liz Weber CMC:
Liz is known for her candor and clear insights. Clients and audiences appreciate her engaging humor, down-to-earth style, and “packed to go” action strategies. If you’re looking for someone who will tell it like it is and provide solid, workable solutions for business challenges, Liz Weber is the speaker for you.
Liz Weber is one of fewer than 100 people in the U.S. to hold both the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designations. Having presented in 22 countries, Liz’s presentations educate and energize audiences, spur thought, and ignite ideas to drive leaders and organizations forward.