Attention Meeting Planners:
Bring in Dynamic Business Change & Leadership Keynote Speaker Liz Weber to Challenge & Energize Your Audiences!
Liz Weber presents high-content, interactive keynotes and seminars that help her audiences simplify the way they lead. Liz is one of fewer than 100 people in the U.S. to hold both the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designations. Liz's presentations educate and energize audiences, spur thought, and ignite ideas to drive leaders and organizations forward.
In the words of one client, “If you want to maximize ROI, get Liz.”
Where Can I Use Liz?
- Keynotes, break-outs, vendor trade shows, book signings, group coaching sessions, strategic plan development and reviews, emcee
- Association or corporate conferences targeted to owners, CEOs, board members, managers, and human resources managers
- Government conferences targeted to executive directors, board members, managers, and human resources managers
- Fortune 1000 corporate training seminars and workshops on improving management and leadership skills
- Women's leadership conferences targeted to help professional women become more effective leaders
Who's the Perfect Audience for Liz?
- Business owners and CEOs who need to create a solid leadership team who will manage and lead the organization into the future
- Board members who need to provide stronger guidance to management through effective planning and communication
- Managers who need to improve individual and team productivity and output
- Human Resources professionals and training coordinators responsible for developing and providing leadership training for up-and-coming to senior management
Are Liz's Programs Interactive?
How Would Liz Customize Her Presentation for My Group?
Can We Record Liz's Presentation?