Let Business, Culture Change, & Leadership Keynote Speaker Liz Weber Challenge & Energize Your Audiences!
Liz has been named:
- a Top Leadership Voice in Global Leadership
- a Top 100 Leadership Influencer, and
- a Top HR Influencer.
She is known for her candor and clear insights. Clients and audiences appreciate her engaging humor, down-to-earth style, and logical action steps.
Liz’s high-content, interactive “flipped” keynotes help her audiences simplify the way they lead and have a more positive impact on their teams and organizations.
Liz Weber is one of fewer than 100 people in the U.S. to hold both the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designations. Having presented in 22 countries, Liz’s presentations educate and energize audiences, spur thought, and ignite ideas to drive leaders and organizations forward.
In the words of one meeting planner, “If you want to maximize your event ROI, get Liz.”
Liz works with boards of directors, owners, c-suite and leadership teams on business strategy, succession, leadership and talent development, culture change, and strategic change implementation.
Where Can I Use Liz?
- Keynotes, breakouts, and panels (facilitation/moderation/panelist)Association or corporate conferences targeted to executives, business owners, boards of directors, family-owned businesses, and managers
- Association conferences and summits targeted to CEOs, board members, family-owned businesses, managers, and human resources professionals
- Corporate Conferences and summits targeted to CEOs, board members, family-owned businesses, managers, and human resources professionals
- Government conferences and summits targeted to executive directors, board members, managers, and human resources professionals
- Corporate, leadership and board retreats
- Women’s leadership conferences targeted to help women become more effective leaders and c-suite executives
Who are the Perfect Audiences for Liz?
- Business owners who need to develop talent and depth to enable seamless leadership and generational transitions
- CEOs and leaders who need to create solid leadership teams who can manage and lead the organization into the future
- Board directors who need to provide stronger guidance to management through stronger governance, planning, and communication
- Managers who need to improve individual and team productivity and output
- Human Resources and Talent Development professionals responsible for developing and providing leadership development training experiences for up-and-coming leaders in the C-Suite
Are Liz's Programs Interactive?
Yes – BUT – Lis is not a high-energy, get-your-audience-jumping-around kind of speaker. She talks with and engages with her audiences to ensure they hear what they need to hear to be better leaders now.
Liz’s background as a consultant and trainer causes her to automatically move into and interact with her audiences. She encourages audience input, whether she’s providing a keynote, facilitating a workshop, or moderating a panel discussion.
How Would Liz Customize Her Presentation for My Group?
Can We Record Liz's Presentation?
Yes, with prior authorization and agreement on usage. We require that we receive a Master Copy of the entire uncut recording. Please contact us to discuss various recording and licensing options.