Unclutter the Strategic Planning Process!
The Success Planning Pyramid™
Your leaders need help…
- They’ve spent thousands of dollars and numerous hours developing strategic plans for their organizations and departments – yet no one cares.
- They’ve spent hours developing an inspiring vision – yet no one is inspired.
- They’ve toiled endlessly to develop goals to make their plans happen – yet no one knows what to do!
What’s wrong with these leaders? What’s wrong with their teams? What’s wrong with their plans?
In this presentation, Liz Weber CMC, CSP will share her straight-forward, proven strategic planning process, including The Success Planning Pyramid™ model, for creating plans that get implemented! Through her uncluttered process, your audience members will learn to create clear, concise, workable plans. They’ll also learn to communicate and manage their plans with staff so they understand their roles, can align their efforts, and dramatically increase their own and the organization’s success!
In this presentation, your leaders will learn to:
- Create a clear, focused, workable plan for their organizations.
- Use their strategic plan as a daily management tool to drive performance.
- Clarify expectations for every staff member and show them how they fit in!
- Discover the simple, logical process of rolling out the plan to all employees to gain organization-wide support!
- The Success Planning Pyramid™ for Boards
- The Success Planning Pyramid™ for Associations
- The Success Planning Pyramid™ for Government Agencies
- The Success Planning Pyramid™ for Managers
- The Success Planning Pyramid™ for Teams
About Liz Weber CMC:
Liz is known for her candor and clear insights. Clients and audiences appreciate her engaging humor, down-to-earth style, and “packed to go” action strategies. If you’re looking for someone who will tell it like it is and provide solid, workable solutions for business challenges, Liz Weber is the speaker for you.
Liz Weber is one of fewer than 100 people in the U.S. to hold both the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designations. Having presented in 22 countries, Liz’s presentations educate and energize audiences, spur thought, and ignite ideas to drive leaders and organizations forward.