Strategically Driving Change During Change
When no one thinks they want it
Another business and culture-changing program for leaders
- Has the way you lead and do business changed in the past few years?
- Are you continuing to look for ways to support and connect with your teams regardless of where or how they work?
- Would it make your life easier if you could ‘sell’ or explain your ideas more quickly to others so you could gain their support and implement the needed initiatives sooner?
If your audience members could answer ‘Yes’ to just ONE of those questions, this presentation is right for them!
Initiating change during a ‘normal’ or ‘calm’ period isn’t easy. However, wanting to initiate additional changes – when organizations have and continue to experience non-stop life and work changes – seems insane. And, asking for organization-wide change when the future is uncertain is simply ludicrous. But is it?
Strategic, needed change positions organizations for even greater flexibility, fluidity, and success. So why not give your participants this opportunity to strategically and decisively understand how to support, manage, and lead change.
For more customized impact, provide each participant an autographed copy of one of Liz’s books to continue the learning after the event!
As a result of this program, participants will be able to:
- Outline a process to lead their teams to and through needed change
- Identify strategic opportunities for increased fluidity, performance, and success
- Develop a process for communicating and ‘selling’ the benefits of strategic change initiatives to enhance the culture and the bottom line
This presentation can be customized for audiences of:
- Business Owners
- Family-Owned Businesses
- Boards of Directors
- Government Executives and Managers
- Manufacturing Executives and Managers
- Hospital System Executives and Managers
- Banking and Community Banking Executives and Managers
- Association Leaders
- Human Resource Professionals
About Liz Weber CMC:
Liz has been named:
- a Top Leadership Voice in Global Leadership
- a Top 100 Leadership Influencer, and
- a Top HR Influencer.
She is known for her candor and clear insights. Clients and audiences appreciate her engaging humor, down-to-earth style, and logical action steps.
If you’re looking for someone who will tell it like it is and provide solid, real-world, workable solutions for business challenges, get Liz.
Liz Weber is one of fewer than 100 people in the U.S. to hold both the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designations. Having presented in 22 countries, Liz’s presentations educate and energize audiences, spur thought, and ignite ideas to drive leaders and organizations forward.