Strategically Driving Change During Change
- Did the impacts of the COVID 19 pandemic change your business?
- Are you continuing to identify enhancements needed to better develop and support your teams no matter where or how they work?
- Would it make your life easier if you could ‘sell’ your ideas more quickly to other leaders so you could gain their support and implement the needed programs sooner?
If your audience members could answer ‘Yes” to just ONE of those questions, this presentation is right for them!
Initiating change during a ‘normal’ business period isn’t easy. However, wanting to initiate additional changes – when organizations have already experienced so much life and business-altering change – seems insane. And, asking for organization-wide change when the future is uncertain is simply ludicrous. But is it? Give your participants the opportunity to strategically and decisively position themselves and their organizations for even greater flexibility, fluidity, and success. Why not give your participants this opportunity to step-up and show their organization how to drive, survive, and thrive in change and uncertainty?
In this session, your participants will:
- Highlight and communicate their value and their changes’ value in more compelling and appreciated ways
- Identify strategic opportunities to align or initiate needed enhancements for increased flexibility, fluidity, and success
- Develop multiple messages to convey the validity and strength of strategic initiatives to drive effective change within the organization
Your presentation exceeded my expectations. When you were finished, I turned to our outgoing president who said to me, ‘She was worth every penny.”
– Stanton Hire, President OSSHHRA
About Liz Weber CMC:
Liz is known for her candor and clear insights. Clients and audiences appreciate her engaging humor, down-to-earth style, and “packed to go” action strategies. If you’re looking for someone who will tell it like it is and provide solid, workable solutions for business challenges, Liz Weber is the speaker for you.
Liz Weber is one of fewer than 100 people in the U.S. to hold both the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designations. Having presented in 22 countries, Liz’s presentations educate and energize audiences, spur thought, and ignite ideas to drive leaders and organizations forward.