Strategically Driving Change During Change
- Did COVID change how you think about your team and business?
- Are you continuing to identify enhancements needed to better develop and support your teams no matter where or how they work?
- Would it make your life easier if you could ‘sell’ or explain your ideas more quickly to others so you could gain their support and implement the needed initiatives sooner?
If your audience members could answer ‘Yes’ to just ONE of those questions, this presentation is right for them!
Initiating change during a ‘normal’ or ‘calm’ period isn’t easy. However, wanting to initiate additional changes – when organizations have already experienced so much life and business-altering change – seems insane. And, asking for organization-wide change when the future is uncertain is simply ludicrous. But is it? Give your audience the opportunity to strategically and decisively understand how to support, manage, and lead change. Needed change positions organizations for even greater flexibility, fluidity, and success. So why not give your participants this opportunity to step-up and support their organizations to drive, survive, and thrive in change and uncertainty?
In this session, your participants will learn to:
- Outline a process to lead their teams to and through needed change.
- Identify strategic opportunities to align or initiate needed enhancements for increased flexibility, fluidity, and success
- Develop multiple messages to convey the validity and strength of strategic initiatives to drive effective change within the organization
About Liz Weber CMC:
Liz is known for her candor and clear insights. Clients and audiences appreciate her engaging humor, down-to-earth style, and “packed to go” action strategies. If you’re looking for someone who will tell it like it is and provide solid, workable solutions for business challenges, Liz Weber is the speaker for you.
Liz Weber is one of fewer than 100 people in the U.S. to hold both the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designations. Having presented in 22 countries, Liz’s presentations educate and energize audiences, spur thought, and ignite ideas to drive leaders and organizations forward.