How Savvy Women Lead!
Based upon her books: What Women in Leadership Need to Stop Doing & Don’t Let ‘Em Treat You Like a Girl
Another leadership program from Liz Weber
Being an executive, manager, business owner, or board director is tough. If you’re a woman, it can feel even more challenging – if you continue to practice the common behaviors of women leaders shared in this presentation.
From women new-to-leadership to the most seasoned C-Suite executives, leadership consultant Liz Weber has seen too many women in leadership roles work harder than they need to, create confusion when there didn’t need to be any, and fail to earn the money, positions, and respect they deserve.
In this fast-paced, funny, interactive yet content-rich presentation, Liz Weber, highlights behaviors women in leadership positions need to stop doing and what they need to start doing to realize the leadership effectiveness, success, and rewards they deserve.
For more customized impact, provide each participant with an autographed copy of one of Liz’s books to continue the learning after the event!
As a result of this program, participants will be able to:
- Identify which behaviors to start and which stop to enhance their effectiveness as savvy leaders
- Create a process for developing leadership skills in other women and men to build stronger, more engaged, and productive teams, boards, or organizations
- Communicate and negotiate with greater confidence, candor, and impact
There is NO male-bashing in this presentation.
This presentation can be customized for audiences of:
- Women Business Owners
- Women and Family-Owned Businesses
- Women on Boards of Directors
- Government Women Executives and Managers
- Manufacturing Women Executives and Managers
- Hospital System Women Executives and Managers
- Banking and Community Banking Women Executives and Managers
- Women in Association Leadership
- Human Resource Professionals
This program should be titled ‘How Savvy Leaders Lead’ because it’s relevant to not just women in leadership roles, but to my entire leadership team.
About Liz Weber CMC:
Liz has been named:
- a Top Leadership Voice in Global Leadership
- a Top 100 Leadership Influencer, and
- a Top HR Influencer.
She is known for her candor and clear insights. Clients and audiences appreciate her engaging humor, down-to-earth style, and logical action steps.
If you’re looking for someone who will tell it like it is and provide solid, real-world, workable solutions for business challenges, get Liz.
Liz Weber is one of fewer than 100 people in the U.S. to hold both the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designations. Having presented in 22 countries, Liz’s presentations educate and energize audiences, spur thought, and ignite ideas to drive leaders and organizations forward.