Need to Reboot Your Culture? Reboot Your Values
- Do your team members’ eyes gloss over when you mention the company’s values?
- Are you battling an onslaught of snide comments and sidebar conversations during all-hands meetings?
- Is morale in the toilet and you’re expected to turn it around – NOW?
If you answer YES to just one of those questions, you’re not alone and you can do something about it!
Even though everyone hears ‘culture is everything’, most organizations don’t do anything to create and then leverage a great company culture to attract, train, promote, and retain incredible people. Does yours?
In this program, Liz shares how to reboot your organization’s culture by doing a reboot of your organization’s values NOW. An organizational culture reboot may just be the key to your organization’s success.
By attending, participants will:
- Create values that complete their organization’s culture framework and support them in becoming the organization their team wants and needs them to be
- Understand the fundamental role The House Rules play in developing leaders, team members, and organizational culture
- Assess their current organizational values’ strength in shaping current company culture
About Liz Weber CMC:
Liz is known for her candor and clear insights. Clients and audiences appreciate her engaging humor, down-to-earth style, and “packed to go” action strategies. If you’re looking for someone who will tell it like it is and provide solid, workable solutions for business challenges, Liz Weber is the speaker for you.
Liz Weber is one of fewer than 100 people in the U.S. to hold both the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designations. Having presented in 22 countries, Liz’s presentations educate and energize audiences, spur thought, and ignite ideas to drive leaders and organizations forward.