Minimize the Drama: How Effective Leaders Manage Conflict
- Would it help you if your supervisors and managers addressed employee issues with less drama and emotion?
- Would it make your life easier if your supervisors and managers addressed inappropriate employee behaviors right away?
- Would you have more time to do real work if others could simply do the jobs they're being paid to do?
If you answered “yes” to just ONE of these questions, this presentation is for you!
Liz Weber will share her techniques for teaching managers and supervisors how to deal with difficult behaviors, conflicts and situations, while creating a culture of accountability.
In this session, you will learn to:
- Analyze your behavior during conflicts to determine how Passive, Assertive, Aggressive, and Passive-Aggressive behaviors impact teams
- Identify your dominant conflict management style and assess its impact on your team
- Have Necessary Conversations™ that enhance transparency and trust, and
- Hold team members accountable to do the jobs they're being paid to do - without the drama.
About Liz Weber CMC:
Liz is known for her candor and clear insights. Clients and audiences appreciate her engaging humor, down-to-earth style, and "packed to go" action strategies. If you're looking for someone who will tell it like it is and provide solid, workable solutions for business challenges, Liz Weber is the speaker for you.
Liz Weber is one fewer than 100 people in the U.S. to hold both the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designations. Having presented in 22 countries, Liz's presentations educate and energize audiences, spur thought, and ignite ideas to drive leaders and organizations forward.