Create Your Three-Year Strategic Business Plan
What YOU Need to DO to So You can Succeed!
- Do you see your business owners and leaders constantly jumping from one new idea to the next hoping to find that “magic bullet” to business success?
- Are you tired of seeing them spending their time and money on yet another “sure-fire” gimmick, product, or process, only to have it fail?
- Would you like them to work on the things that DO positively impact their businesses and STOP doing what doesn’t?
If so, book this program with Liz Weber, CMC, CSP so she can walk your audience members through how to develop their three year business plans. Their three year business plans will become essential tools for keeping focused, on-track and on-target to creating the types of businesses they want to create!
By attending this session, your audience members will:
- Clarify the true type of businesses they’re working to build!
- Identify 3-5 Must Do’s for their businesses over the next 1-3 years
- Develop focused 1, 2 & 3 year goals to START doing what’s important and STOP doing what’s not!
- Develop a focusing question to keep yourself and your team focused on the plan and on your success!
“Liz has a gift for communicating concepts clearly, and in ways that a manager – at whatever stage of his/her development – can understand and apply. Our company is now focused. Every task we do is directed toward our Vision. I had been managing my company; now I’m leading it.”
About Liz Weber CMC:
Liz is known for her candor and clear insights. Clients and audiences appreciate her engaging humor, down-to-earth style, and “packed to go” action strategies. If you’re looking for someone who will tell it like it is and provide solid, workable solutions for business challenges, Liz Weber is the speaker for you.
Liz Weber is one of fewer than 100 people in the U.S. to hold both the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designations. Having presented in 22 countries, Liz’s presentations educate and energize audiences, spur thought, and ignite ideas to drive leaders and organizations forward.