Become the HR Strategic Partner Your Organization Needs
- Are strategic and personnel decisions made without your input?
- Do other members of the management team treat you as an adversary instead of an advisor?
- Would you like to learn why you are NOT viewed as a strategic business partner?
If your audience members answered yes to just ONE of those questions, this presentation is for them! Liz Weber will help them quickly identify the answers to these leadership issues and more. Strategic Business Partners assess their role differently. Liz will share how HR professionals can build credibility, highlight their value, and become a trusted and respected strategic partner.
In this presentation, you will learn to:
- Learn What It Takes to Become a Strategic HR Business Partner – and why they might be missing out
- Highlight Their Strategic Value by Simply Saying Things Differently
- Leverage Their Skills and Become Trusted Advisors!
- Learn the One Key Question to Ask to Enhance Their Value Even More…
I’ve been attending conferences like this for years. There’s often presenters who say the same things. However, your presentation was probably the best I’ve heard. This audience needed to hear what you said. National needs to hear what you said. Very relevant and so important."
–Jo Ellen Carnathan, SPHR
About Liz Weber CMC:
Liz is known for her candor and clear insights. Clients and audiences appreciate her engaging humor, down-to-earth style, and "packed to go" action strategies. If you're looking for someone who will tell it like it is and provide solid, workable solutions for business challenges, Liz Weber is the speaker for you.
Liz Weber is one of fewer than 100 people in the U.S. to hold both the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designations. Having presented in 22 countries, Liz's presentations educate and energize audiences, spur thought, and ignite ideas to drive leaders and organizations forward.