Become the HR Strategic Partner Your Organization Needs
- Are strategic and personnel decisions made without your input?
- Do other members of the management team treat you as an adversary instead of an advisor?
- Would you like to learn why you are NOT viewed as a strategic business partner?
If your audience members answered yes to just ONE of those questions, this presentation is for them! Liz Weber will help them quickly identify the answers to these frustrations many HR professionals face regularly. Strategic HR Business Partners assess their roles differently. Liz will share how savvy HR professionals can build credibility, highlight their value, and become the trusted and respected strategic business partners their organizations need.
In this presentation, your audience members will learn to:
- Learn What It Takes to Become a Strategic HR Business Partner – and why they might be missing out
- How to be Strategic and Show How Smart HR Strategies Can Drive Revenue
- When to Highlight HR’s Value by Simply Saying Things Differently
- Learn the One Key Question That will Position Them as the Strategic Partners Their Organizations Need!
I’ve been attending conferences like this for years. There’s often presenters who say the same things. However, your presentation was probably the best I’ve heard. This audience needed to hear what you said. National needs to hear what you said. Very relevant and so important."
–Jo Ellen Carnathan, SPHR
About Liz Weber CMC:
Liz is known for her candor and clear insights. Clients and audiences appreciate her engaging humor, down-to-earth style, and "packed to go" action strategies. If you're looking for someone who will tell it like it is and provide solid, workable solutions for business challenges, Liz Weber is the speaker for you.
Liz Weber is one of fewer than 100 people in the U.S. to hold both the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designations. Having presented in 22 countries, Liz's presentations educate and energize audiences, spur thought, and ignite ideas to drive leaders and organizations forward.