Assessments for Leaders, Boards, and Organizations
Assessments such as Leadership 360s are powerful tools to help identify specific areas for individual, team and organizational development. However, if not managed properly, they can easily become frustrating, punitive, and hurtful.
To ensure you’re selecting and using assessments properly, be strategic in selecting the assessment tool(s) that will help you achieve your desired outcome(s):
- Enhanced Leader Performance,
- Enhanced Leadership Team Performance, or
- Enhanced Company Performance
We support leaders with various assessment tools and processes:
- Leadership 360s
- Company Assessments
- Board of Director Performance Assessments
- Board Director 360s
Also, ensure the pre and post-assessment services help your leaders, leadership teams, or boards of directors understand how the tool(s) are directly linked to their roles, their current and future skill sets, and the goals of the organization.
We offer various pre and post-assessment services including:
- Consulting to ensure alignment with your strategic plans, succession plans, or workforce development plans
- Leadership training targeted to address your leadership team’s specific needs
- Executive Coaching for individual leaders, the leadership team, or your board of directors to address individual and team challenges
5 Stages Leadership™ Assessment
We’re especially proud of our quick, yet incredibly insightful leadership assessment based upon The Five Stages of Focused Leadership Development®. If you’ve seen Liz present, been a participant in one of our training programs, or have read Liz’s book, Something Needs to Change Around Here – The Five Stages to Leveraging Your Leadership, you are familiar with her model.
The power of the assessment is available to individuals, teams, and organizations.
Free to anyone who visits our website.
- Take the assessment. Learn which stage of leadership you’re currently modeling, and what you can do to enhance your skills.
- As an additional bonus, you’ll receive a leadership skill-building series of emails to help you become the leader your team needs you to be.
Leadership Teams & Organizations
The real power of the assessment comes into play when your ENTIRE leadership team takes the assessment.
- With the team report generated after your entire team takes the assessment, you quickly gain insights into team challenges, clarity on why you’re having some of the performance issues you are, as well as insights on each individual leadership team member’s skills and development needs.
- The team and individual team member reports allow you to design and provide the appropriate executive coaching, training, or consulting needed