We Accept: Shop with confidence. All orders processed safely and securely. | Customer Service Call: +1 (717) 597-8890
Don’t Let ‘Em Treat You Like a Girl®
Each Case contains 35 Books.
Women and men have been surprised by what they've learned about themselves and the women they lead, and by how they're better able to mentor and coach women in leadership roles.
This quick-reading, insightful guide will help you identify:
- Which leadership traits are most admired
- What your leadership brand is saying about you
- How to manage conflicts and negotiations more effectively
- What "girly" behaviors you need to STOP
- and more!
With insights gathered from women and men in leadership roles, Liz Weber has crafted a book that doesn't discriminate or bash, but focuses on personal accountability and leadership growth.
The one line tips at the end of each chapter could be game changers. Just try one a week, and I bet your work lives will change.
– Jan Fox, Emmy Award-Winning News Anchor
This is the only book you will need to buy if you want to know how to negotiate a raise, how to get noticed for your skills and talents instead of your gender, and so, so much more.
– Debbie Halvorson, former Congresswoman
As a Career Development Professional dedicated to the empowerment of women in the workplace, Liz Weber's new edition of Don't Let 'Em Treat You Like a Girl is a breath of fresh air.
– Caroline Dowd-Higgins, Author
This is an excellent book that anybody working can really relate to.
– Matt Anfang