Become a Game-Changing Leader
- Are you being challenged to think “OUTSIDE the box,” when you don’t even know where the box is?
- Have you been told that you need to think strategically, and you thought you were?
- Do you want to have more impactful debates and conversations around strategy?
If your participants answered ‘Yes’ to just one of those questions, this presentation is right for you and them!
In this interactive program, Liz will share with your participants WHY, HOW, and WHEN to think strategically. When they do, their individual strategic skills will shine, and they’ll be positioned to help move their organizations forward for a stronger tomorrow.
In this session, your participants will:
- Clarify why strategic thinking is a must-have skill for them now
- Identify how to employ the right strategic thinking skills in various leadership and team scenarios
- Anticipate when their strategic thinking and talent development skills will be most valued
“You have a gift for communicating leadership concepts clearly, and in ways that a manager – at whatever stage of his/her development – can understand and apply.”
About Liz Weber CMC:
Liz is known for her candor and clear insights. Clients and audiences appreciate her engaging humor, down-to-earth style, and “packed to go” action strategies. If you’re looking for someone who will tell it like it is and provide solid, workable solutions for business challenges, Liz Weber is the speaker for you.
Liz Weber is one of fewer than 100 people in the U.S. to hold both the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designations. Having presented in 22 countries, Liz’s presentations educate and energize audiences, spur thought, and ignite ideas to drive leaders and organizations forward.
Liz Weber and her team provide strategic and succession planning, executive coaching, and comprehensive leadership development programs to business owners, boards of directors and leadership teams.