Here Today – There Tomorrow!
Leading Strategically for a Stronger Tomorrow
- Are you being challenged to think “OUTSIDE the box,” but you don’t even know what’s “IN the box”?
- Are you expected to SHARE LEADERSHIP but fear that will just slow things down?
- Would it make your life easier if your team members thought deeper and offered real, viable solutions to the challenges you are facing today and will have to face over the next 3, 5 or 10 years?
If your audience members squirmed at just ONE of those questions, this presentation is right for them!
Thinking, planning and leading strategically are skills executives demand of their direct reports. They ignite innovation, alignment, and engagement. Yet these skills aren’t just skills for executives and senior staff. In this presentation, Liz Weber will share how learning to think, plan, and lead strategically are skills that can be developed in all employees – if you want a stronger tomorrow for your organization.
In this session, your participants will:
- Determine the value of developing strategic thinking, planning, and leading skills within their teams and organizations
- Assess their own strategic thinking, planning, and leadership skills
- Create a process for developing leadership skills to move Doers to Thinkers and move Managers to Strategic Leaders
This process has encouraged synergies through the departments while developing current strategic alignments with the organization. We have seen tremendous growth in our leadership as a result of your training."
–Suzanne Welker, Berger Health Systems (retired)
About Liz Weber CMC:
Liz is known for her candor and clear insights. Clients and audiences appreciate her engaging humor, down-to-earth style, and "packed to go" action strategies. If you're looking for someone who will tell it like it is and provide solid, workable solutions for business challenges, Liz Weber is the speaker for you.
Liz Weber is one of fewer than 100 people in the U.S. to hold both the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designations. Having presented in 22 countries, Liz's presentations educate and energize audiences, spur thought, and ignite ideas to drive leaders and organizations forward.