Here Today – There Tomorrow!
Leading Strategically to Ensure Your Relevance & Success
- Are your customers’ needs changing faster than ever before?
- Are your products and services easily mimicked by the competition?
- Are you concerned about your organization’s relevance and viability?
Would you like to learn why you're always playing catch-up just to keep up?
If your audience members answer ‘YES!’ to just ONE of those questions, this presentation is right for them! Through client examples, exercises and interactive discussions, Liz Weber will share what it takes to think and lead strategically and not only anticipate customers’ needs, but put strategies in place to ensure your audience members have the right products, in the right formats, at the right times.
In this session, your participants will:
- Identify Tier 1-4 customers and the product mix that’s right for them
- Discover how to anticipate their customers’ next iteration of growth
- Learn the steps to develop the strategies, teams, and products needed to ensure their viability and relevance to their customers
This process has encouraged synergies through the departments while developing current strategic alignments with the organization. We have seen tremendous growth in our leadership as a result of your training."
–Suzanne Welker, Berger Health Systems (retired)
About Liz Weber CMC:
Liz is known for her candor and clear insights. Clients and audiences appreciate her engaging humor, down-to-earth style, and "packed to go" action strategies. If you're looking for someone who will tell it like it is and provide solid, workable solutions for business challenges, Liz Weber is the speaker for you.
Liz Weber is one of fewer than 100 people in the U.S. to hold both the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designations. Having presented in 22 countries, Liz's presentations educate and energize audiences, spur thought, and ignite ideas to drive leaders and organizations forward.