Get from Here Today to There Tomorrow
- Are you being challenged to think “OUTSIDE the box,” but you don’t even know where the box is?
- Have you been told that you need to think strategically, but you don’t know how?
- Do you want to be an active player in policy and program-changing discussions?
If your participants answered ‘Yes’ to just one of those questions, this presentation is right for you and them!
In this interactive program, Liz will share with your participants WHY, HOW, and WHEN to think strategically. When they do, their individual strategic leadership skills will shine, and they’ll be positioned to help move your organization forward for a stronger tomorrow.
In this session, your participants will:
- Clarify why strategic thinking is a must-have skill for them as leaders now
- Identify how to employ the right strategic thinking skills in various circumstances
- Anticipate when their strategic thinking and leadership skills will be of most value to them and the team
This process has encouraged synergies through the departments while developing current strategic alignments with the organization. We have seen tremendous growth in our leadership as a result of your training.”
–Suzanne Welker, Berger Health Systems (retired)
About Liz Weber CMC:
Liz is known for her candor and clear insights. Clients and audiences appreciate her engaging humor, down-to-earth style, and “packed to go” action strategies. If you’re looking for someone who will tell it like it is and provide solid, workable solutions for business challenges, Liz Weber is the speaker for you.
Liz Weber is one of fewer than 100 people in the U.S. to hold both the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designations. Having presented in 22 countries, Liz’s presentations educate and energize audiences, spur thought, and ignite ideas to drive leaders and organizations forward.