Women in Leadership:
Develop Your Leadership Focus, Confidence & Effectiveness
Women in leadership roles are closer to the norm now than the exception. However, there are still unique challenges women in leadership face.
As a woman in a leadership role, have you experienced any of these situations?
- You’re the only woman on the team or at the conference table
- Your organization has traditionally been male-dominated
- You find yourself trying to be strong without being labeled a "witch"
With our straightforward, no-male-bashing approach on leadership for women:
- We’ll help you discover your true responsibilities as a leader
- We’ll support you as you develop your leadership focus, confidence and effectiveness
- We can also help you establish a solid foundation for a women’s leadership mastermind
Liz is straightforward with everyone. She solicits ideas from the whole group until she is confident that the material has hit home.”
– Billie Jo Bagnell, Operations Manager