Have Necessary Conversations to Amp Up Performance and Trust
- Would it help you if your team members or other managers addressed issues with less drama and emotion?
- Do you dread having another one of those conversations with an employee or a peer?
- Would you have more time to do real work if other managers would simply address performance issues right away?
If your participants answered yes to just ONE of those questions, this presentation is right for them!!
Liz Weber will share her techniques for addressing difficult team member behaviors. Your participants will learn to ‘get ahead’ of issues and minimize the workplace drama while they enhance their team’s relationships, trust, and accountability. Win-Win-Win.
In this session, your participants will learn to:
- Analyze their own and others’ behavior during conflicts to determine how Passive, Assertive, Aggressive, and Passive-Aggressive behaviors impact teams
- Have Necessary Conversations while enhancing transparency and trust
- Hold team members accountable to do the jobs they’re being paid to do – without the drama!
Necessary Conversations is also shared in the following customized programs:
- Necessary Conversations for Managers
- Necessary Conversations for Teams
- Necessary Conversations for HR Professionals
- Necessary Conversations for Peers
About Liz Weber CMC:
Liz is known for her candor and clear insights. Clients and audiences appreciate her engaging humor, down-to-earth style, and “packed to go” action strategies. If you’re looking for someone who will tell it like it is and provide solid, workable solutions for business challenges, Liz Weber is the speaker for you.
Liz Weber is one fewer than 100 people in the U.S. to hold both the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designations. Having presented in 22 countries, Liz’s presentations educate and energize audiences, spur thought, and ignite ideas to drive leaders and organizations forward.