5 Stages of Rock-Solid Leadership
A Presentation Based on Liz Weber's Award-Winning Book!
Something's Going to Change Around Here! The Five Stages to Leveraging Your Leadership
- Do you come in early and stay late, just to get YOUR work done?
- Do your team members lack depth and the talent needed to drive your organization forward?
- Would you like to learn why you're always playing catch-up just to keep up?
If your audience members answer ‘YES!’ to just ONE of those questions, this presentation is right for them! Leading and building team depth can be a challenge for even the most experienced professional. However, through client scenarios, exercises, and her model: The Five Stages of Focused Leadership Development™, Liz will help your audience members identify why their teams under-perform, depend upon them to solve problems, and cause them to work the long hours they do. In addition, your audience members will be able to take a free leadership assessment before Liz’s program to learn which of the 5 stages they're modeling and what specific changes to make to enhance their own and their teams’ performance!
For more customized impact, have your group take Liz's FREE Leadership Assessment before your event and provide each participant an autographed copy of Liz’s book to continue the learning after the event!
In this session, your participants will:
- Identify where they need to focus their individual leadership development energies
- Learn how to change their leadership styles to enhance their teams’ performance
- Create a process for developing leadership-depth throughout their organization
Liz is the standard by which I measure all others."
– Eric Henry, CEO
About Liz Weber CMC:
Liz is known for her candor and clear insights. Clients and audiences appreciate her engaging humor, down-to-earth style, and "packed to go" action strategies. If you're looking for someone who will tell it like it is and provide solid, workable solutions for business challenges, Liz Weber is the speaker for you.
Liz Weber is one of fewer than 100 people in the U.S. to hold both the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designations. Having presented in 22 countries, Liz's presentations educate and energize audiences, spur thought, and ignite ideas to drive leaders and organizations forward.