Build Depth & Plan for Succession!
Are You Strategic in the War for Talent?
In this informative, nuts & bolts presentation, Liz Weber, CMC, CSP presents straight-forward ideas on why and how you must build depth and develop an on-going succession planning process – not just a plan. The process is more than just creating a plan. The plan is more than just filling slots. Liz’s presentation shares logical, timely insights with her simple process for linking succession plans with the company’s strategic plan to ensure alignment, proper workforce planning, and targeted growth for your organization as well as with your team.
In this presentation, your audience will learn to:
- Identify the Value in Strategic Succession Planning
- Align Succession Plans with Strategic Plans to Create Two Powerful Daily Management Tools
- Create Emergency/Short-Term Staffing & Long-Term Workforce Plans
- Identify “Hot Spots” and Build Bench Strength
- Establish Pools of Qualified Candidates for Numerous Positions – Now – and in the Future
- Outline an Impactful Recruitment, Hiring, and Retention Process
- Develop Organizational Support for Individual Team Member Development and the entire Talent Development Succession Planning Mindset
Value to Attendees:
Attendees will leave with the ability to share the simple process Liz provides with their own leadership teams to immediately re-assess or start their own organizational succession plans. They will not be left wondering, “So what do we do next?”
You have a gift for communicating leadership concepts clearly, and in ways that a manager – at whatever stage of his/her development – can understand and apply.”
– Kevin Mellott – Franchise Owner,
About Liz Weber CMC:
Liz is known for her candor and clear insights. Clients and audiences appreciate her engaging humor, down-to-earth style, and “packed to go” action strategies. If you’re looking for someone who will tell it like it is and provide solid, workable solutions for business challenges, Liz Weber is the speaker for you.
Liz Weber is one of fewer than 100 people in the U.S. to hold both the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designations. Having presented in 22 countries, Liz’s presentations educate and energize audiences, spur thought, and ignite ideas to drive leaders and organizations forward.