Be Candid! Change Your Culture to One That Thrives on Feedback and Talent Development
- Are you tired of people grumbling about inefficient systems, processes, and other people yet they won’t raise their concerns or address the conflicts?
- Do you rehash conversations after-the-fact and wish you had said things differently for a better outcome?
- Would you like to work in an environment where all team members are allowed and encouraged to develop professionally as they discuss, debate, and problem solve to achieve better outcomes?
In This Presentation, Participants Will:
- Identify when to speak up and initiate Necessary Conversations and when to strategically bide your time
- Discover the powerful technique of discussing challenging topics by not sharing ‘the truth’
- Learn the steps in creating a more candid, engaging, trusting, and successful culture – Create a process for developing Leadership skills in other team members throughout the organization!
About Liz Weber CMC:
Liz is known for her candor and clear insights. Clients and audiences appreciate her engaging humor, down-to-earth style, and “packed to go” action strategies. If you’re looking for someone who will tell it like it is and provide solid, workable solutions for business challenges, Liz Weber is the speaker for you.
Liz Weber is one of fewer than 100 professional speakers in the U.S. to hold both the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designations.
Having presented in 22 countries, Liz’s presentations educate and energize audiences, spur thought, and ignite ideas to drive leaders and organizations forward.