Exclusive Strategy Retreats
Need Some “Liz” for Your Biz?
- What would it mean for you and your organization if you could work with Liz Weber for an entire year?
- How powerful would it be if you could jump-start your business strategies by spending an intense weekend with Liz?
- Would you like to create a 3-year Business Plan?
Liz Weber now offers an exciting and exclusive opportunity: Business Strategy Retreats!
If accepted, you will kick-off one year of Coaching Support by spending an intense weekend* with Liz at her office and estate farm in Pennsylvania. She’ll help you map out your E.A.S.Y. plan for success and end your retreat with a strategic 3-year framework for your business.
It was excellent and highly valuable. Within a short period of time, we clarified markets, messages, products/services, marketing approaches, as well as a one and three year plan. The ability to talk it through with someone who has such depth of experience and insight was incredibly beneficial. I left with a plan that I can work with and that focuses my time and energy along the most productive path.”
– Shelley Row, President
Shelley Row Associates, LLC
Goals & Objectives
- Kick off a year of Executive Strategic Coaching Support
- Identify what you need to STOP doing!
- Outline a clear plan for moving your organization forward
- Outline 3 and 1-year expectations of yourself and your team
- Clarify critical leadership skills to develop within yourself and within your team
- Establish leadership priorities and focus
- Identify roadblocks to you own and to your team’s success
- Identify missing systems, processes, and procedures in order to enhance efficiency and productivity
- Identify and map key positions needed for your organization’s future success
- Plan YOUR next professional move…
What Does Your Focused Weekend Include?
- Friday afternoon work session and dinner with Liz Weber, CMC, CSP
- Saturday morning work session, lunch, afternoon work session and dinner with Liz
- Sunday morning work session with Liz
- Individual WBS Business and Leadership Assessment Review (Your 26 page business assessment must be completed before you start your retreat with Liz)
- Copies of Liz’s books on leadership and eTips (Something Needs to Change Around Here, Don’t Let ‘Em Treat You Like a Girl®, and Do Your Job & Lead!)
- Recap Report and/or Your 3 and 1-Year Plans based upon the weekend’s work sessions
- One 60 minute coaching call each month with Liz over the next 11 months to keep you focused, effective and moving forward
* The retreat may be scheduled during the work week and may be done virtually.