Leadership Training to Build Your Management Team—And Transform Your Company Culture
Imagine What Your Company Could Accomplish with Focused, Unified Leadership...
Is your next generation of leaders ready to take over? Can your current leaders lead? Are they effective managers of people, time and resources? Would you like to provide your management team with a common language and leadership mindset, so they are respected and understood across your organization?
Liz works with you to create a Leadership Made E.A.S.Y.® leadership training program that’s right for your team. Unlike other training or management consulting firms, Liz will work with your leadership team herself. This arrangement enables Liz to get to know your real leadership and organizational roadblocks so she can help you clear them more quickly.
Liz doesn't just train. She changes cultures. "
– Pat Hubbard, Director
Workforce Development - Blue Ridge Community and Technical College
With her straightforward process...
- You'll provide your managers with a proven leadership training program
- You'll provide your managers access to leadership training workshops, videos, assessments, books, blogs and articles to complement the training materials
- You'll set the foundation for a "common leadership language" and culture change to transform your organization
Liz's Leadership Made E.A.S.Y. Training Topics and Seminars
Understanding Leadership & Your Role In It
- Use the Strategic Plan as a Daily Leadership Tool
- Communicate the Plan - It's focus, It's purpose, and "The House Rules" for accountability to all employees
- Analyze The 5 Stages of Focused Leadership Development™
Becoming Emotionally Intelligent Leaders
- Understand the Importance of Emotional Intelligence in Leaders
- Identify Individual Emotional Intelligence Strengths and Weaknesses
- Develop Action Plans to Improve Individual & Team Emotional Intelligence Core Skills
Communicating in a Personality Filled & Multi-Generational Workplace
- Identify the Four Core Personality and Communication Styles
- Adjust Individual Communication Styles to Enhance Communication across styles
- Manage a team with Generational Differences, Strengths, and Challenges
Minimize the Drama - How Effective Leaders Manage Conflict
- Appreciate the strength of Professional Assertiveness in Leaders
- Identify each of five dominant conflict management styles & Identify your style & its impact on your team
- Address ten common difficult behaviors in team members
Managing Employee & Team Performance
- Create, Lead, and Maintain a Performance Management & Personal Accountability Culture
- Plan and manage effective, results-oriented meetings
- Delegate tasks, authority, and accountability
- Give Effective Feedback & Conduct Necessary Conversations to enhance Performance
Building & Leading Teams Through Change
- Identify the Stages of Team Development & Change
- Analyze the Characteristics of Functional & Dysfunctional Teams
- Identify drivers and resistors of change
- Adapt Leadership Styles to Meet Team Member & Team Needs
Coaching, Training, Retaining Quality Employees
- Identify missing skills and knowledge in team members
- Appreciate the various learning styles in adults
- Use the TERPS technique to train others
- Enter into targeted, effective coaching conversations with a team members to retain quality employees
Conducting Briefings, Project Updates, & Presentations
- Craft "tight" Executive Briefings, Project Updates and Informative Presentations
- Develop a Confident Informal and Formal Presentation Presence
- Enhance voice and body language control
- Develop greater skill in using visual aids to support and not distract from a briefing or presentation
Strategic Planning Without the Migraine
- Find out how to use the strategic plan as a daily management tool
- Identify ways to re-align employee performance and enhance teamwork
- Discover how to share the plan to gain organization-wide support— and success!
Succession Planning in 8 Steps
- How to create a leadership and workforce succession planning process that supports your organization's future
- How to create a basic, visual method to assess weaknesses in the organization’s talent pool
- How to develop an organization-wide, ongoing process of reviewing and developing talent to support the organization's future
Are You Creating Your Own Roadblocks to Success?
- Which leadership traits are most admired
- What their leadership brand is saying about them
- How to realign leadership power for greater effectiveness
- How to manage conflicts and negotiations more effectively
- What behaviors are blocking their paths to success!
Become the Strategic Business Partner Your Teams Needs
- Learn What It Takes to Become a Strategic Business Partner – and why they might be missing out
- Understand the Plan & Why Their Organization Needs Them!
- Highlight Strategic Value By Simply Saying Things Differently
- Learn to Be the Source of Reason by Leveraging Skills
- Learn the One Key Question to Ask to Enhance Their Value Even More…
From Our Clients: The Top 10 Benefits of WBS Leadership Training
- Understand why and how to behave as managers and leaders instead of doers
- Know how to clarify performance expectations to our teams
- Have the skills and confidence to behave as leaders
- Have a clarified future for our organization
- Know how to build a stronger leadership team, employee population and employee culture
- Know how to create simple systems and structure for our organization
- Have meetings that are focused and productive
- Have fewer "difficult" situations because managers are better at managing "difficult" behaviors and conflicts promptly
- Have more employees offering suggestions and solutions instead of just a select few
- Have managers who are more skilled at providing constructive feedback and documenting performance
Our Leadership Training Services
Customized On-Site Training
With on-site leadership training, a Weber Business Services, LLC consultant guides your managers through a custom version of our Leadership Made E.A.S.Y.® program. Our consultant will coach your team as they implement select projects driven by your strategic plan. We'll help you speed up the pace of change and work through team and organization-specific issues. The results for your organization and participants are amazing.
Our cloud-based leadership training program will allow you to achieve many of the same results as you do with our on-site training. However, our virtual system is available 24/7 to accommodate your team members’ learning and scheduling needs. Find out more in our Leadership Made E.A.S.Y.® Resource Center!